2020: A Year of Big Changes
In a spectacularly trying 2020, we at PerfectQuote were very busy adding even more efficiency and functionality to our Group Insurance CPQ solution. Below is a list of the enhancements we delivered to bring even greater functionality and efficiency for our users.
We’d love to have a conversation with you to explore your needs and how the functionality we delivered last year can better support you and your team. Didn’t see what you were looking for? Click ‘Contact’ to let us know and we’ll be happy to hear your ideas and see what we can do.
Plan Selection and Analysis Updates
- Added support for quote uploads from 100+ national carriers.
- Redesigned plan creation workflow to reduce onboarding/renewal time.
- Implemented key ancillary plan benefits to capture critical group data points (ex: Earnings Definition, Portability, SS offsets, Rate Guarantees etc.).
- Enabled one-click add of plans to Benefit Builder.
- Added ability to toggle ACA plan premiums as driven by tier rates vs age rates.
- Enhanced Benefit Builder tool to support presentation of plans by Options.
- Re-vamped ACA Census to streamline employee/dependent data input.
- Added our ACA Plan Library to allow one-click creation of ACA plans.
Client Presentation Updates
- Re-organized presentation of ACA Medical Prescription benefits.
- Added support for ACA Medical plan Enrollment Modeling, to assign employees to specific plans for accurate evaluation.
- Redesigned export for easier comparison and deeper analysis.
- Added one-click added of plans from Renewal Plans view to Benefit Builder presentation tool.
Operational Efficiency Improvements
- Completed integration with industry leading CRM (for plan, group updates) to increase quality of data maintained AND eliminate manual data entry
- Reporting on Firm user activity (logins, group engagement, renewal activities etc.) to allow you to measure effective of your staff.
- Ability to include/exclude specific carriers from ACA Med plans returned.
- Added workflow flexibility to allow Employer Groups to be accessible to any team member.
Don’t see an update or feature you’re looking for? Contact us.